Thursday, May 3, 2007

Welcome Suzannah


To quote a friend "Thanks God, thanks so much!"

I have so much to be thankful for. I really appreciate all of you that have been praying for me as I prepared and presented at Springarama. I still don't think that I am the public speaker in the family (Dave does a much better job), but I really sensed God's presence while I was there. They even sang happy birthday to me. Thanks!

We were truly blessed while we were visiting Harrowsmith the week before and enjoyed the hospitality of the Adam's family while we were there.

We are also grateful for the safe arrival of the newest member of our family. We have a new niece Suzannah Evangeline Faith! So here are the pictures for Grandma and Grandpa! I hope to enjoy my new niece, but I confessed that I am glad I don't have to go through the sleepless nights again.

We look forward to catching up with many friends this weekend at the regional gathering in Brantford and at New Hope FMC in New Market.

No comments: