I know that I am a little late for this greeting, but it is still January so I think it counts. I hope that everyone of you had such an amazing holiday that you didn't have a free moment to look at our blog (because I was too busy to update) or that you enjoyed finally getting caught up on our old blogs.
But now for the latest news!
|Some of you may remember an older blog that I wrote about buying property for a ministry centre for the church that looked something like this. |
|The week before we left Niger it looked like this.|
|The day before we left Niger it looked like this!|
But ideally we would like to have it look something like this:
- to provide us with the opportunity to continue to reach out in the neighbourhood that we have developed contacts in
- a place to continue our kids ministry and develop other minstries that might help to meet the needs of the community
- a leadership training centre for church leaders
- guest house and living space for us and those that may come to help us (or have need)
- offices for the administration of the FM church as it grows
- possibly provide a gathering place for another FM church
Will you pray with me that if it is God's will that everything will come together for this building and that He will be glorified not only in how it happens but by all that goes on there?