· Visitors: we are praising God that we have the opportunity to host some visitors from Canada who are considering whether Niger is the place where God is calling them to minister next. Please pray for them that God would lead them at this time. Please pray for us in that we might give them a realistic experience of what life and ministry is like here.
· Praise also for God’s provision in the moving process: God has provided us with many good friends and contacts here that have helped us find a temporary place to stay for our last few weeks and a truck to help us move our things into storage.
· The church: that God would continue to move amongst the people here strengthening their faith and their relationships and that they would see God at work bringing others to know Him.
|Window grills for the building|
· Health concerns for our family: Please pray for Ben’s surgery that he will be having in France in June. We are told that this will determine whether hearing will be restored to his ear or not. Continue to remember our family that we will be able to stay healthy and strong until the end so that we might finish this term well despite the difficulties we face.
· Healing for others: We would really appreciate prayer for our friends that are teachers at the boys’ school. The father was treated for skin cancer last fall and we praise God that he is cancer free, but the mother has been diagnosed with a bone marrow disease. Please pray for her healing, for all the decisions that they will need to make about treatments and comfort for the whole family (they have 4 school aged children).
· Decisions: Please pray for us as there are so many decisions that need to be made as we transition home for our furlough year. Praise that Ben chose to be baptized this past weekend, pray that he and those baptized with him will be strengthened in his journey faith.
|Ben was baptized this past week!|