Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Quarterly Newsletter

Hi All,

I just succeeded (or at least kind of...) in sending out our quarterly newsletter via e-mail. If you are used to getting this and didn't I need you to e-mail me because I had some problems with some of the e-mail addresses and things. If you don't normally get it and want to you will have to contact me too!

For those of you who have been praying for Ben, I wish that I could give you all a big hug. He is doing much better and able to eat solids without a problems now he just needs to put back on a little weight.

This is Jenn after she has finally published her newsletter (and dealt with all the problems!). I think maybe Dave needs to take her out for supper!

Thanks for thinking of us!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Greetings! I am just finding my way around these blogs Find your days intriging but i think more than I could bare You will surely receive a crown from our Lord. I trust the boys are getting used to all the customs . it can't be easy for them or you. My prayers are with you Love Aunt Lenore