Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Ben's Birthday


I realized that tonight I am feeling a lot like my address book. My address book didn’t enjoy the heat in Niger and the glue on the binding kind of disintegrated…
I don’t know whether it is the head aches and stomach aches that I have had over the past few weeks or just the fact that I spent the evening partying with 8 5-6 year olds and one almost 8 year old. Please note that these were “all boys” in every sense of the term and they were pretty excited to be having a birthday party at MacDonald’s. I was pretty happy that my house didn’t have to contain that energy!
This past weekend we spent at Madoc Wesleyan/Free Methodist Church. We really enjoyed the warm welcome we received there and the fellowship. We had the added bonus of staying with the Redcliffe family at their “castle” and their son took the boys for a chariot ride on the four wheeler. Hopefully we were as much of a blessing as we were blessed.
We are looking forward to visiting with friends at the “not-so Valentines” take your family out for dinner event this Friday in Caistor Centre. Then on Saturday while the boys and Dave go to French classes, I will be in an all day interview to become a Ministerial Candidate with the Free Methodist Church.
Please pray for us as we travel to Prince Edward County this weekend, the boys are finding all the travel and change hard even though they get the perks of chariot rides! Pray especially for Cole. He is feeling like his friends don’t want to play with him at school and we aren’t sure whether that is just his perception or the reality of the situation. Thanks so much! Hopefully we’ll see some of you this week!

No comments: