Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Second Floor Rising

It has been exciting to see progress being made this week on the building. The second floor walls are going up and we are hoping that the roof will be started sometime later this week or early next week. Thanks to all of you that have been praying for the building progress.

Thank you also for praying for my (Jenn's) health. Since I last posted I went from bad to worse (having a serious case of diarrhea that lasted for 3-4 days) on top of my other problems, but I am feeling much better now.

Next week is a school holiday and so we are planning on taking a bit of a break and hope to get caught up on some much needed rest.

Please pray for the individuals and groups that are considering coming to help with the finishing of the building. Pray that God will provide for all of the details that go with that.

No comments: