Friday, April 13, 2007

Rejected...What a good thing!

I think for the first time in my life this week I was rejected and quite happy about it! I was asked to report for jury duty this week and when I got there and waited for a very long time. When they called us into the courtroom they read the charges against the accused of murder to the surprise of everyone (including the defense, because it was supposed to be second degree murder). They warned us that if chosen we could expect the trial to last up to four weeks. So you can imagine that it was a relief to hear the crown reject me.

But between spending two days going through the jury selection process and trying to get my house ready for the real estate agent to take perspective rentors through it has been an incredibly busy week--with no end in sight. Dave and I head to St. Joseph Island tomorrow and then to Val Caron on the way home on Tuesday. Then I get a day or two at home to recover and do laundry before we hed to the regional gathering at Wesley Chapel and on to Harrowsmith.

Please pray for safe and dry roads and that the Lord would sustain us and minister through us. You can also pray that I can study on the road because I have an exam on April 20 for my course at Brock. Sorry that I don't have any pictures this week. I'll make up for it next week!

No comments: